Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 ARGB (Reverse Edition) - For Push-Pull CPU Cooler Setup as Exhaust Fan - Addressable RGB Square Frame Fan, Air Balance Curve Blade Design, Sealed Bearing, PWM Control
- Featured "Eclipse" Lighting at the blade hub
- Certified Compatible with Asus Aura, ASRock Polychrome Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync
- NOTE 1: Extra Adapter Cable May Required for Some Model of Gigabyte Motherboard with 3-position-3-pin ARGB Header (Sold Separately!)
- NOTE 2: ARGB Controller is NOT Included in the Package and Sold Separately!)
- NOTE 3: It will NOT work with 4-pin RGB or Standard RGB+12V
- 62CFM Hight Air Flow & 8-27dBA Silent Cooling
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 ARGB Reverse Edition Cooling Fan
Following the SickleFlow 120 series, Cooler Master is introducing several new models upgraded with all new performance enhancements. The Addressable RGB lighting is even more vibrant with certified compatibility across all major motherboard manufacturers.
The SickleFlow 120 Reverse Edition now feature larger fan blades with accentuated curves for optimal air flow and air pressure. The frame design is reinforced with added rib housing for exceptional durability and enhanced dust proof and leak proofing for extended life expectancy.
(1)The Addressable RGB Light function MUST BE work with an Addressable RGB(+5V, 3-pin) capable motherboard or an Addressable RGB(+5V, 3-pin) controller, which is NOT included in this selling package.
(2)It will NOT work with 4-pin RGB or Standard RGB+12V.
(3)The ARGB connection header of this case fan is 4-position-3-pin, a 3-position-3-pin ARGB header adapter may need for some Gigabyte motherboard. Please check the ARGB motherboard of your motherboard before purchase!
Unique Addressable RGB Lighting Design
6 Super Bright individually controlled Addressable RGB LEDs with it New & Unique fan blade design, an "Eclipse" Light Ring glow up around the blade hub as it's powered.
Certified Compatible with Asus Aura, ASRock Polychrome Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync.
NOTE for Gigabyte Motherboard Owner:
A Gigabyte Adapter Cable may be required to connect "SickleFlow 120" to some models of Gigabyte RGB Fusion Addressable RGB capable motherboard with 3-position-3-pin ARGB Header. "Gigabyte Adapter Cable" or "Addressable RGB LED Small Controller" are SOLD SEPARATELY!
Enhanced Fan Frame
Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow and noise and increasing overall work efficiency.
New Blade Design
Optimized P/Q curve for all applications such as on heatsinks and watercooling radiators or airflow-oriented applications such as case cooling.
New Bearing Sealant
Two-tier sealing design improves dustproof capabilities and prevent lubricant oil leakage for extended life span and performance.
Reverse Fan Blade
Coverless dual fans for brighter lighting and enhanced for increased bottom up air flow. Increased fan blades and accentuated curves optimize air flow and pressure,
Silent Cooling Technology
A mixture of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing material for a silent cooling solution, while rifle bearing structure offer 160,000 hours long life and quite operating noise at 8-27dBA.
Includes Addressable RGB connector clips to ensure a secure connection.
• Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch)
• Fan Weight: 163g (0.36 lb)
• Fan Speed: 650~1800 RPM ± 5%
• Fan Air Flow: 62 CFM (Max)
• Fan Air Pressure: 2.5mm H2O ± 10%
• Fan Noise Level: 8 - 27 dBA
• MTTF: 160,000 hours
• L-10 Life: 22,800 hours
• Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
• Fan Power Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
• Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
• Fan Rated Current: 0.15A
• Fan Safety Current: 0.37A
• Fan Power Consumption: 1.8W
• RGB Profile: Addressable RGB (+5v, 4-position-3-pin)
• RGB Rated Voltage: 5 VDC
• RGB Rated Current: 0.15A
Package and Contents:
• 1 x Cooling Fan
• 4 x Mounting Screws
• 1 x ARGB connector clip
• Item in retail packaging
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by GlobeGlasses Return Policy