Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
COOLER MASTER V8 RR-UV8-XBU1-GP 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler Compatible with Intel 1366/1155/775 and AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2
OUT OF STOCK.
- 800 - 1800 RPM
- 69.69 CFM
- Copper Base / Aluminum Fins / 8 Heat Pipes
As CPU processing power increases, so does the need to remove the damaging heat that increased power generates. The last thing a computer enthusiast wants when designing their machine is to cap it off with an ugly cooler. The V8 RR-UV8-XBU1-GP, part of Cooler Master’s V series of CPU coolers, provides a high volume of cooling air and whisper quiet noise levels at a bargain price – and looks good doing it. A mirror-finished copper base provides optimal thermal transference from the CPU and the surplus heat flows along eight heat pipes to the aluminum cooling fins. A 120mm fan provides silent cooling while spinning on long-lasting rifle bearings.
This already low noise level can be lessened during periods of low thermal generation automatically by using the integrated PWM functionality which lets the BIOS monitor fan performance and thermal need and adjust the fan's speed accordingly. The mounting kit is designed to allow the V8 to easily attach to a wide variety of Intel LGA775/1366 processors as well as AMD CPUs using the AM2+, AM2 or 940 sockets.
- Eight HeatpipesEight high performance heatpipes maximize heat transfer to push cooling performance to the next level.
- Mirror-finished BaseA mirror-finished copper base maximizes heat absorption and transfer for excellent cooling.
- Four Sets of Aluminum FinsFour separate modular sets of aluminum fins create a large heat dissipation surface for unsurpassed cooling performance.
- Center Mounted 120mm Fan with Fan Speed ControllerA 120mm 800 - 1800RPM cooling fan is mounted to the center of the Cooler Master V8 for optimum airflow. The PCI slot fan speed controller supports manual speed adjustments from 7V to 12V for the optimum balance between cooling performance and noise level.
- Core i7 CompatibleCompatible with the socket LGA1366, the Cooler Master V8 supports Intel's latest-generation Core i7 processors. It also features broad compatibility with AMD socket 940, AM2, and AM2+ platforms, as well as the Intel LGA 775 platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy