Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
USB 3.0 / 2.0 to IDE/SATA adapter with Write-Protection
USB 3.0 IDE/SATA Adapter
With support for the newest USB 3.0 version and the ability to write-protect data, it makes the perfect adapter for any tech bench and forensics workshop. Supporting the latest USB 3.0 design with speeds of up to 5Gbps Supports SATA 3G drives with speeds up to 3Gbps Supports ATA100 IDE drives with speeds up to 1Gbps Write-Protect mode automatically reports the drive as un-writable to any computer it is plugged into.
Most “write protected” adapters simply allow the operating system to think it is writing data, when in fact it is silently ignoring write commands.
This leaves an uneasy feeling where you aren’t sure if the data was actually written or not until you verify. With the SS-127ASD, there is no uncertainty when in write-protect mode, the operating system cannot write data to a connected drive and will present you an error if you attempt to do so.
This adapter is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0. Plug it into your USB 2.0 port for up to 480Mbps. Enhance your experience with USB 3.0 and get up to 5Gbps. This is a dual function adapter, it allows you to use it as a: Write Protected adapter or Write Capable adapter w/LED Status Lights.
Additional Features and Specifications
- Interface: B type USB 3.0
- Data transfer rate (USB 3.0 ): 5Gb/s
- Suitability: 3.5?, 2.5? SATA HDD/ 2.5? SSD / 3.5?, 2.5? IDE HDD
- Hardware requirements: PC or Notebook with USB 3.0 interface
- Power: Bus Power/Adapter (AC 100~240V, 50~60Hz; DC 12V)
- Material: Plastic
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Dimension: 80 x 80 x 20 mm (L x W xH)
- Pcs/Ctn 1 pcs
W. /Ctn:. 3 kgs
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by CoolDrives Return Policy