Online retailer simplifying process to find deals on GPUs, motherboards and other PC components
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. – July 21, 2022 – Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), a leading global technology e-commerce retailer, today announced the start of the Just Deals Sale, just focused on popular upgrades for PC gaming: GPUs, motherboards and monitors. The sale is on now and runs through the end of July.
See the Just Deals Sale here: https://newegg.io/just_deals_sale
The Just Deals Sale arrives on the heels of Newegg’s launch of JustGPU.com, a vertical website focused solely on graphics cards. GPUs are key components affecting gaming performance. On the site, customers can filter GPUs by price, manufacturer, type, and memory size, allowing them to make the most informed decision on their upcoming purchase. Newegg continues to prioritize simplifying the shopping experience through deals and research tools to help customers.
“In celebration of launching our new JustGPU.com graphics card resource and shopping site, we are offering hot deals during our Just Deals Sale,” said Newegg CEO Anthony Chow. “Our Just Deals Sale elevates and simplifies the PC component buying experience. We’re offering deals that will make building and upgrading a PC easier and more affordable.”
Featured sale products:
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG24VQ 24″ (23.6″ Viewable) Full HD 1920 x 1080 1ms MPRT 144Hz 2 x HDMI, DisplayPort AMD FreeSync Asus Eye Care with Ultra Low-Blue Light & Flicker-Free Backlit LED Height Adjustable Curved Gaming Monitor
- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Edition Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 12GB GDDR6X, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Dual Ball Fan Bearings, Military-grade Certification, GPU Tweak II), TUF-RTX3080TI-O12G-GAMING
- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Video Card TUF-RTX3070-O8G-V2-GAMING (LHR)
- ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Video Card DUAL-RTX3060-O12G-V2
- ASUS KO GeForce RTX 3060 Ti V2 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 x16 Video Card KO-RTX3060TI-O8G-V2-GAMING (LHR)
- ASUS PRIME B660M-A WIFI D4 LGA 1700(Intel 12th Gen) DDR4 mATX Motherboard
- ASUS Prime Z690-P WiFi LGA 1700 Intel 12th Gen ATX Motherboard- PCIe 5.0, DDR5, 14+1 Power Stages, 3x M.2, WiFi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, 2.5Gb LAN, Front Panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 Support
- MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS Gaming Motherboard AMD AM4 SATA 6Gb/s M.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 HDMI ATX
- SAMSUNG Odyssey G32A LS32AG320NNXZA 32″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 165 Hz (Max) HDMI, DisplayPort, Audio FreeSync Premium (AMD Adaptive Sync) Gaming Monitor
- ASRock B450M PRO4 R2.0 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), founded in 2001 and based in the City of Industry, Calif., near Los Angeles, is a leading global online retailer for PC hardware, consumer electronics, gaming peripherals, home appliances, automotive and lifestyle technology. Newegg serves businesses’ e-commerce needs with marketing, supply chain, and technical solutions in a single platform. For more information: Newegg.com.
This news release includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements give our current expectations, opinion, belief or forecasts of future events and performance. A statement identified by the use of forward-looking words including “will,” “may,” “expects,” “projects,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “believes,” “estimate,” “should,” and certain of the other foregoing statements may be deemed forward-looking statements. Although Newegg believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, these statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future activities and results to be materially different from those suggested or described in this news release. Investors are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. The forward-looking statements in this press release are made as of the date hereof. The Company takes no obligation to update or correct its own forward-looking statements, except as required by law, or those prepared by third parties that are not paid for by the Company. The Company’s SEC filings are available at http://www.sec.gov.
The Equity Group Inc.