Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWINX2048-3200
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR 400 (PC 3200)
- Timing 3-4-4-8
- CAS Latency 3
- Voltage 2.60V
Corsair’s Twin 2x1024-3200C2 is a 2Gb matched pair of DDR SDRAM DIMMs designed to bring you extreme speed for dual channel DDR based motherboards. Tested at aggressive latencies of 2-3-3-6, this memory can still be tweaked to get more from it. This pair of accelerated chips showcases speedy data transfers, faster loading and execution of applications, and smooth running of all your intense graphics.
Designed with a sleek, shiny black OR silver finish, this memory is aimed straight at the tweakers, who love to see what’s inside their boxes, and supports that with all-aluminum heat spreaders and an ability to be overclocked that will satisfy the hardest-core among you. With a lifetime warranty, these Corsair chips will keep you slaying dragons for quite awhile!
- CORSAIR XMS Series TWINX DDR SDRAMThe cutting-edge XMS series DDR memory from Corsair provides the best performance and reliability solution for any DDR motherboard. The TwinX memory kits are designed for ultimate performance and stability in dual channel boards.
- DDR 400DDR 400 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 3.2GB/s memory bandwidth per channel for enhanced work and gaming power!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy