Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Vengeance LP 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Profile Desktop Memory Model CML8GX3M2A1600C9
In stock. Limit 2 per customer.
Ships from United States.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.50V
- 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600 Memory KitThis Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB memory kit (CML8GX3M2A1600C9) populates your dual channel system with a massive 8GB of system memory for amazing multitasking performance. Carefully screened and tested to exacting standards, this dual-channel kit is rated at 1600MHz at latency of 9-9-9-24 and 1.5V for use with AMD or Intel high performance or gaming systems.
- Great Overclocking Performance at a Great PriceEach Vengeance memory module is built from DRAM ICs specially selected for performance potential, to allow you to explore the limits of system overclocking. If you're a gamer, a system builder, or just an all-around performance enthusiast, you should demand performance and reliability, regardless of your budget. If you need dependable, overclockable memory at an attractive price, Vengeance is a great choice.
- Low-profile Heat SpreadersVengeance Low Profile heat spreaders have a reduced height of 1.03" (26.25mm). They're designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or any other space-constrained application where standard Vengeance memory might not fit.
- 1.5V and 1.35V Models Available1.5V Vengeance Low Profile DDR3 memory is designed to meet the memory specification of the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family. The Special Edition Arctic White Vengeance Low Profile memory modules operate at the ultra-low voltage of 1.35V, for ultra-quiet systems and other low-voltage applications.
- Support for Intel XMPIntel Extreme Memory profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers. Easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy