- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10
In stock. Limit 2 per customer.
Ships from United States.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 10-10-10-27
- CAS Latency 10
- Voltage 1.50V
- Next-Generation Density for the Ultimate Power UserMost Vengeance DIMMs are built with two gigabit RAM ICs. These extra-dense memory chips allow you to have 16GB of memory using only two DIMMs, or to populate your triple channel system with up to an insanely large 48GB of system memory for extreme multitasking performance.
- Great Overclocking Performance at Great PriceCorsair Vengeance DIMMs are built using RAM specially selected for their high-performance potential. Aluminum heat spreaders help dissipate heat to ensure stable performance.
- Optimized for Compatibility with the Latest CPUsDesigned specifically for the latest CPUs, Corsair Vengeance modules run at 1.5V for maximum compatibility with all Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors, as well as the 2nd generation (Sandy Bridge) Intel Core processor family.
- Support for Intel XMPIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers - easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy