Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR AX Series AX860 860W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Haswell Ready Full Modular ATX12V & EPS12V SLI and Crossfire Ready Power Supply
- ATX12V v2.31 / EPS 2.92
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V @ 25A, +5V @ 25A, +12V @ 71A, -12V @ 0.5A, +5VSB @ 3.0A
AX860 ATX Power Supply — 860 Watt 80 PLUS Platinum Certified Fully-Modular PSU
Stable power delivery, silent operation, less energy consumption, complete compatibility and easier, better-looking builds – all these highlights are covered in the CORSAIR AX Series AX860 power supply. There is no doubt that it’s the ultimate choice for high-end system builders.
At a Glance
- Dedicated single +12V rail
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified delivers up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- Comprehensive protection provides maximum safety for your critical system components.
- An ultra-quiet, 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- The fully modular cable set helps make installation fast and easy, with better-looking results.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
80 PLUS Platinum Certification
Excess heat means wasted energy. 80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency means less heat generation, less energy waste, and lower operating costs.
Clean, Stable Power Delivery
High-quality capacitors, a dedicated single +12V rail and a PF value of 0.99 give you reliable power output with extremely low ripple and noise. Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components. And, AX860 is engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50° C temperature rating.
Zero RPM Mode for Silent Operation at Low Loads
The fan doesn’t even spin when your system is idle or doing basic work like surfing the web or running office applications.
Fully Modular Connection System with Low-profile Cables
All of the power cables have connectors on both ends, with nothing hard-wired to the PSU. This makes for easier installs (you don’t need to deal with an octopus of cables while you’re putting in the power supply), and you can add cables one-by-one, using only the cables you need. The result is a cleaner-looking build, with better airflow.
Flexible and Compatible Design
AX Series comes with long cables for large cases, and lots of connectors for just about any hardware configuration.
The AX Series conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards. It accepts universal AC input from 90V - 264V. Safety approvals include cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, and C-tick.
- AX860 power supply
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Installation guide
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 7 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 7 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy