- Save: $15.00 (14%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR CX750M V2 (2017 Edition) CP-9020154-NA 750W ATX12V v2.4 / EPS12V 2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Semi-Modular Active PFC Power Supply
- ATX12V v2.4 / EPS12V 2.92
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@62A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3A
Get Work Done at a Great Value
With robust output, first-class components and craftsmanship, legendary Corsair quality and reliability, and the convenience of modular cabling, the Corsair CX series Modular is 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supply that offers a great choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades - at a price that won't burn a hole in your pocket. Plus, with understated, professional look and sleeved cable, the CX series goes well with virtually any chassis and your performance components including water cooling solution.
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90-264V
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
Modular Cabling System
Since the peripheral power cables aren’t hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PC’s case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
Reliable and Compatible
CX Series Modular is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
Corsair Engineering and Quality Control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by their California engineering team and built to the exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of Corsair's renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Large-Diameter, Thermally Controlled Fan
Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2021
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2021
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Extended Holiday Return Policy