Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX12V V2.2 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V V2.2
- 80 PLUS Certified
- 90 - 264 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@30A, +5V@20A, +12V@41A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3A
Okay, it's a power supply. Not much excitement there unless it starts smoking, right? But if you can't work up excitement, how about some respect? Like the 41 Ampere +12V rail (and there's just the one +12V rail, so you don't have to balance your power needs by hand.). How about the ability to auto-sense your input voltage from 90Vac to 264Vac, 50/60Hz? No more damaging your supply because the voltage selector was in the wrong setting.
Run cooler, too, because it can be up to 85% efficient, meaning less waste heat from the supply. Compatible with both ATX 2.0 and ATX 2.2 systems, it includes long cables for even full-sized tower installations. Nvidia SLI support It includes power connections for six SATA drives. A 120mm variable speed fan with double bearings gives good airflow with minimal noise. Active power factor correction helps deal with inductive loads (drive and fan motors, mostly).
A modern power supply for modern computers, just for you.
- ATX12V v2.2 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 standard, the Corsair CMPSU-550VX power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other system components.
- 550W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 550W delivers safe, reliable output for high-performance gaming computer systems.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy