Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply
- ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92
- 90 - 264 V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
The Enthusiast Series TX V2 is part of Corsair’s best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exacting standards and performance needs of demanding enthusiasts. TX Series power supplies are ideal for performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, high-wattage, reliable and highly efficient PSU. Corsair TX V2 Series PSUs are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and NVIDIA and AMD multi-graphics configurations.
- 750W Maximum Power & ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompliance with the ATX 12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 specifications, the 750W Corsair CMPSU-750TXV2 power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for the most extreme computer systems.
- 80 PLUS Bronze CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 60 Amp Single +12V RailThe dedicated 60A, single +12V rail provides up to 720W power output, ideal for your high-end graphics system.
- Universal AC InputThe universal AC input from 90~264V offers maximum applicability and flexibility, eliminating the hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Quiet CoolingAn ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- Superior ProtectionOver-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy