Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Corsair Certified CP-9020038-NA Enthusiast Series TX650 650W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply
- ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 90 - 264 V
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@53A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
The Enthusiast Series TX V2 is part of Corsair’s best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exacting standards and performance needs of demanding enthusiasts. TX Series power supplies are ideal for performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, high-wattage, reliable, and highly efficient PSU. Corsair TX V2 Series PSUs are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms, and with NVIDIA and AMD multi-graphics configurations.
- 650W MAXIMUM POWER; ATX12V AND EPS12V COMPATIBLECompliant with the ATX 12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 specifications, the 650W Corsair CMPSU-650TXV2 power supply provides the maximum power stability to drive the processors and other components for the most extreme computer systems.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFIEDThe 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving you money on your electric bill, reducing heat in your computer's system, and prolonging its life.
- 53 AMP SINGLE +12V RAILThe dedicated 53A, single +12V rail provides up to 636W power output, ideal for your high-end graphics system.
- UNIVERSAL AC INPUTThe universal AC input from 90~264V offers the maximum applicability and flexibility, eliminating the hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- QUIET COOLINGAn ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the fan speed in response to temperature.
- SUPERIOR PROTECTIONOver-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short-circuit protection provide the maximum safety for your critical system components.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy