The Enthusiast Series TX V2 is part of Corsair’s best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exact standards and performance needs of demanding enthusiasts. TX Series power supplies are ideal for performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, high-Wattage, reliable, and highly efficient PSU. Corsair TX V2 Series PSUs are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and NVIDIA and AMD multi-graphics configurations.
- 850W Maximum Power & ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompliance with the ATX 12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 specifications, the 850W Corsair CMPSU-850TXV2 power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for the most extreme computer systems.
- 80 PLUS Bronze CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 70 Amp Single +12V RailThe dedicated 60A, single +12V rail provides up to 840W power output, ideal for your high-end graphics system.
- Universal AC InputThe universal AC input from 90~264V offers maximum applicability and flexibility, eliminating the hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Quiet CoolingAn ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- Energy-Related Product (ErP) compliantAs of October 21st 2009, the European Commission adopted the 2009/125/EC ErP product directive, which focuses on environmentally friendly design of energy-using products. The Corsair 850W TX V2 power supply complies with the ErP directive and has qualified by Intel, which means that the power consumption of a whole system (with an ErP compliant motherboard) in either standby or off mode must be under 1W.