Based on the award-winning Enthusiast Series TX V2 line, Enthusiast Series Modular PSUs add a modular cabling system for improved installation flexibility. It provides a great combination of exacting performance standards and affordability.
- CABLE-READYThe modular cabling system includes a complete set of flat, detachable cables that allow you to use only the ones you need. This allows you to reduce clutter for a clean-looking system with improved airflow. The attached ATX cable is fully sleeved for superior protection. And, all the cables are extra long to support full-tower PC systems.
- ATX12V V2.31 AND EPS 2.92 COMPATIBLESupporting the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS12V v2.92 standards, and backward compatible with ATX12V v2.2 and ATX12V v2.01 systems, the CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX850M provides the maximum power stability to drive the processors and other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 850W CONTINUOUS POWER WITH SINGLE +12V OUTPUTThe Enthusiast Series Modular is designed for reliable operation in high-performance PCs where clean, stable power is important. It’s rated for full, continuous 850W power delivery at an ambient temperature of up to 50°C. The robust and dedicated single +12V rail design provides up to 70A to ensure the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components, such as a CPU and a VGA card.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFICATION FOR SMART, EFFICIENT POWER DELIVERY80 PLUS Bronze is your guarantee that your Enthusiast Series Modular power supply will deliver 85% efficiency or higher at 50% load. Superior efficiency is essential in a high-performance power supply — it runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month.
- READY TO TAKE THE HEATThe ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers an excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying the fan speed in response to temperature.
- CRITICAL PROTECTION FOR YOUR COMPONENTSAdherence to exacting performance standards for voltage regulation helps protect your high-performance gear. Exceptionally clean power output – with low ripple, noise, and multiple protection mechanisms – gives you the confidence you need.