Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Corsair Force Series GT 2.5" 240GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA III
- Built for SpeedCorsair’s Force Series GT uses the new SandForce SF-2200 controller with native support for SATA 6Gb/s, combined with ONFI synchronous flash memory. Force Series GT SSDs deliver outstanding read/write performance and significantly faster system response, boot times, and application load times than SATA 2 solid-state drives, with out-of-box performance of up to 85K Random Write IOPS, read speeds of up to 555MB/s. The Force Series GT is particularly adept at moving compressed data. You'll appreciate this real-world benefit if you work with music, movie and graphics files.
- SSD Benifits – Reliability, Cool and Quiet, with Low Power ConsumptionBecause SSDs have no moving parts, they can handle shock, vibration and temperature changes far in excess of traditional hard drives. That's important for desktop PCs, and essential for notebooks. Traditional mechanical hard drives spin at thousands of revolutions per minute. This takes power, and generates noise and heat. Since SSDs have no moving parts, there's no noise or vibration, and the lower power consumption helps keep things cool inside your PC.
- Trim SupportThe Force Series GT SSDs feature support for the Windows 7 TRIM command. This allows them to store only the data they need and perform memory optimization to ensure the fastest possible write speeds.
- 3.5" AdapterAll Force Series GT SSDs are backward compatible with SATA 3Gb/s. The 2.5" form factor allows for installation in most notebook PCs with no adapter required. If you're adding a Force Series GT SSD to your desktop PC, use the included 3.5" adapter to mount it in any standard hard drive bay.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy