Legendary performance and reliability.
Quiet operation at low loads, modular cabling and 80 PLUS Gold efficiency makes HX Series PSUs a great choice for high-performance PCs. HX Series power supplies generate less heat, so they require less cooling, and the thermally controlled fan only spins when it’s needed. The modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need for your particular set of components to improve your system heat dissipation and ensure a neat inner look. 80 PLUS Gold certified, the CORSAIR HX650 delivers up to 90% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions to keep your PC cool and quiet, and your power bill down.
- 80 PLUS GOLD CERTIFIEDThe 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving you money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 650W continuous power output with strong single +12V railThe Corsair HX650 power supply provides a maximum power of 650W at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. A strong +12V single rail ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card, minimizing the likelihood of overload shut down.
- MODULAR CABLE DESIGNThe modular cable design makes installation a breeze and allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Two PCI-E connectorsWith two 6+2-pin PCI-E connectors, the Corsair HX650 is ideal for high end graphics card.
- Quiet coolingAn ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature.