Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX650 650W ATX12V v2.31 / EPSV12 v2.92 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC High Performance Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.31 / EPSV12 v2.92
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 100 - 240 V
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@54A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3A
Corsair Professional Series Gold power supplies set a new standard for performance, quality, reliability, and energy-efficiency in consumer PSUs. 80 Plus Gold certification guarantees more than 90% efficiency at typical loads, while unflinching voltage stability, low-noise levels, and a fully modular cable set make the Professional Series Gold PSUs the ultimate choice for discerning enthusiasts. The Professional Series Gold AX650 power supply is one of the highest-quality mid-wattage power supplies for the enthusiast who wants uncompromising performance.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleSupporting the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS12V v2.92 standards and backward compatible with ATX12V v2.2 and ATX12V v2.01 systems, the Corsair Professional Series GOLD AX650 provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 80 PLUS Gold CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 650W Continuous Power with Single Strong +12V RailThe Corsair Professional Series GOLD AX650 delivers 650W reliable, continuous output for mid-wattage computer systems. Powerful single +12V rail at up to 54A design ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry CPU and VGA card perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
- Flat Modular DesignThe fully modular cable design allows only use of the cables you need to improve internal airflow and reduce clutter. Additionally, low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm Double Ball-bearing FanThe Corsair Professional Series GOLD AX650 utilizes a low-noise, thermally-controlled 120mm fan, and employs sophisticated techniques to enhance cooling performance and reduce noise. This includes a specially designed PCB that channels airflow to reduce back-pressure and maximize the fan’s cooling ability.
- Uncompromising ReliabilityHigh-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability. Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 7 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 7 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy