Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Creality 3D Ender 3 High-Precision FDM DIY 3D Printer with Resume Printing Function, 220x220x250mm
- High-precision 3D printer with ±0.1mm high printing accuracy, 220 * 220 * 250mm large printing size with one-piece structure, saving space but building the world.
- MK-8 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; and the hotbed can reach 110°C in about 5 minutes to meet the needs of fast heating and printing.
- CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the stable frame with high-precision printing quality.
- Adopts V-Socket linear bearing system and wheel moving parts, super noiseless and smooth printing performance; big hand twist nut make the print platform easier to level.
- Safely protected power supply and resume printing function, if the machine is shut down or power failure accidentally, it can continue printing after power on.
- Compatible with various 1.75mm printing filaments like PLA, ABS, TPU, etc; wide applications, can be used for product structure design, toy modeling, architectural design, parts manufacturing, etc.
Creality Ender 3
Experience the design, print and DIY fun of 3D printing with this 3D printer. Although beginner-oriented and affordably priced, the Ender 3 offers smooth, stable printing with less clogging and high precision, plus Resume Print technology that resumes exactly from where the extruder stops in the case of power outage. It's also fully open source, allowing advanced users to tweak the printer to their heart's content.
When attempting some larger prints, even a 3-second power outage could spell disaster for a model already 10 hours or more into a longer print. The Ender 3 comes with a state of the art control board which, in the event of an unexpected power outage or surge, will remember the last recorded position of the extruder. Once power is restored, the control board will automatically restart where the print left off before the loss of power. You can sleep easy while your Ender 3 works hard.
POM Triangle-Slot Wheels
Creality changed the consumer-grade 3D printer market with the introduction of the much improved POM Triangle-Slot wheel design. Previously, printers used smooth metal rods and linear bearings which, during use, were much louder due to the metal on metal sliding. Our POM wheels are made of engineering thermoplastic which is rated as great for use in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability. These wheels nearly silently guide the moving parts along the aluminum extrusion frame.
Safety Paired with Performance
The Ender 3's power supply is a high quality and safety oriented component that was hand selected for its reliability. This power supply has two safety fuses built into the unit. These internal and external fuses serve to protect all of the valuable electronics and components from any potential catastrophic power surge or electrical discharge while the machine is plugged into the outlet. The Ender 3 power supply can heat the hotbed to over 90 degrees C in just 5 minutes or less, with a full operating range of up to 115 degrees C which opens the door to many types of experimental or exotic filaments that may require higher temperatures for printing.
The FDM Process
Popular free to download slicing software such as Cura will divide or "slice" the 3D model into thin horizontal layers. A large multitude of previously designed 3D models are readily available on various internet websites for free. The software then creates a code that your printer can read and understand. Basically a set of instructions for the hardware in the printer. Save this "Gcode" file to a microSD card like a normal file. Many profiles are already available for use with the Ender 3 through Cura.
Upload the file to your printer via the microSD card. Ensure that the building surface or "hotbed" is level with the nozzle or "hotend" and start the print. The Ender 3 will automatically read the code in the file you selected and start extruding molten plastic filament onto the printing surface.
Watch as the printer automatically prints the layers on top of each other, one after another with incredible accuracy. The margin of error in the Ender 3 is a minuscule .1 mm in both the X and Y axis, meaning that any errors in the printing process will be almost undetectable to the naked eye.
Once the printer has finished following the instructions of the Gcode uploaded earlier, it will cease operation and your finished model will be ready to remove from the build surface. Remove the model from the hotbed and use as desired. This process is so simple, even children can be taught and understand the process and technology. Great for introducing kids to "Fun"ctional technology and processes.
Fully Open Source
For Everyone by Everyone
The Ender 3 is the first fully open source printer to come out of China. Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open sourced Ender 3 every day. The result is a design culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world. All files and relevant source code are available on our Creality 3D GitHub page. Some Benefits of Open Source Projects Include:
- Security- Anyone can freely check source code to verify authenticity.
- Quality- Anyone can enhance source code and reshare improvements for everyone to adopt.
- Freedom, Flexibility, and Customizability- Once purchased, the source code is only the consumers. They control how, and where to use the product as they desire free of manufacturer control.
- Interoperability- There is a large market of open sourced software and hardware in the 3D printing world that can all be used together with the Ender 3 like plug and play features.
- Support- Thousands of other users and developers all share the same software, meaning resources such as tutorials, guides and DIY projects based on the Ender 3 can be shared with all users.
- Plug: US/ EU/ UK/ AU(Optional)
- Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Printing Size: 220 * 220 * 250mm
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Max. Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, TPU, etc.
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- File Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code
- Working Mode: Online or SD offline
- Max. Nozzle Temperature: 255°C
- Max. Hotbed Temperature: 110°C
- Machine Size: 44 * 41 * 46.5cm / 17.3 * 16.1 * 18.3in
- Package Size: 51 * 40 * 19cm / 20.1 * 15.7 * 7.5in
- Package Weight: 8kg / 17.6lbs
1 * 3D Printer Set (with 5m white PLA filament)