USB Sound Blaster X-Fi HD is an audiophile grade sound system with premium connectivity for your Notebook or PC. The front panel includes a conveniently located 1/4" microphone input and 1/4" headphone jack with studio quality headphone amp and volume control. The rear panel features optical I/O, gold plated stereo RCA I/O plus an integrated phono preamp for direct recording of your vinyl collection from your turntable. Media Toolbox software lets you record, convert, enhance and organize your digital music easily, while SBX Pro Studio technology brings you the same great audio experience found in live performances, films, and recording studios.
- Audiophile ComponentsThe Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD features high quality audiophile-grade components to deliver unsurpassed USB audio quality with a signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 114dB.
- Record Your VinylPhono preamp with RIAA EQ allows direct connection of your turntable to convert your vinyl to CD or MP3.
- SBX Pro Studio Definition entertainmentSBX Pro Studio delivers the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games, while remaining true to the source and intention of the artists who created it.
- Convenient Connection and Volume ControlFront mounted headphone and microphone jacks are gold-plated for maximum signal quality and easily accessible with convenient volume control.
- Creative Media ToolboxCreative Media Toolbox is an essential suite of utilities to convert, enhance and organize your media files. Auto Tag Cleaner automatically updates your entire digital music collection with the correct title, artist, album, and genre information and Auto Organizer organizes them into folders based on their tag information. Tag Format Converter makes the tags legible across all platforms by converting them into Unicode while Audio Converter allows you to convert a bunch of songs from one format to another.