Boost your desktop's audio performance with a sound card from one of the premier names in computer audio: Creative Labs. The Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series sound card is designed to enhance your PC gaming experience. Named for professional gamer, Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, the card's X-Fi 24-bit Crystalizer will make your game audio more dynamic and realistic while improving both low and high frequencies giving you smoother, cleaner sound.
The card's audio processor, with help from Creative's CMSS-3D technology remixes your stereo audio into surround sound, even through stereo headphones. This is ideal for playing first-person shooters so you can hear your enemies before it's too late. There's 64MB of onboard RAM as well, freeing up demands on your PC's memory and increasing overall gaming performance.
Music and movies benefit from Creative's audio technology know-how, too. For enjoying your favorite DVDs, the card can handle decoding DTS and Dolby Digital EX duties. Add this to your arsenal of gaming weapons today, and open yourself up to a whole new level of sound
- X-Fi CMSS-3D Intelligent Surround Sound RemixingX-Fi CMSS-3D intelligently upgrades your MP3 music, movies and games to surround sound using your multi-channel speakers.
- EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 delivers incredibly realistic gaming audio. Drench yourself in an exceptionally dynamic and sensational gaming world.
- X-RAMX-RAM frees up system memory and improves overall gaming audio quality and performance in Battlefield 2, Prey, Quake 4, Doom3 and more game titles that take advantage of X-RAM.
- Dolby Digital Live EncodingWith Dolby Digital Live support, hook up the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro to a Dolby Digital-equipped audio/video receiver or digital speaker system via a single digital connection for compelling 5.1 surround sound.
- Revitalize Your Downloaded MusicXtreme Fidelity audio technology restores the detail and clarity to compressed music files such as MP3 and WMA, making all your music sound better!