Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Crucial MX300 2TB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT2050MX300SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 530/510 MB/s on all file types
- Random reads/writes up to 92k/83k on all file types
- Over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Acronis True Image HD compatible with Windows/PC only
Your PC deserves the impressive speed, efficiency, reliability and endurance of the Crucial MX300 2.5-inch SSD. All are the results of the revolutionary 3D NAND flash technology and the proven success of previous MX-series SSDs. It offers a broad range of capacity options up to 2 TB*. Choose the one that suits your needs best, and enjoy faster boot-up, quicker application, more responsive multitasking and more.
The Crucial MX300 reaches read speeds up to 530 MB/s and write speeds up to 510 MB/s1 on all file types so you can boot up almost instantly, reduce load times, and accelerate demanding applications with ease. Plus, Crucial’s Dynamic Write Acceleration technology uses an adaptable pool of high-speed, single-level cell flash memory to generate blistering speeds throughout the drive’s long life.
Extreme Energy Efficiency technology within the Crucial MX300 reduces the amount of active power usage that's consumed by the drive. The Crucial MX300 extends your laptop's battery life by using only 0.075W of power, compared to a typical hard drive which uses 6.8W. Enjoy over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive2
With an endurance rating of up to 220TB total bytes written, the Crucial MX300 is engineered with Micron 3D NAND to deliver years of fast performance. The 3D NAND leverages larger NAND cells to improve performance and prolong endurance.
Protect your data with AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption, RAIN technology, Exclusive Data Defense technology, and the durability inherent in SSD design.
In addition to lower active power usage, Adaptive Thermal Protection technology dynamically adjusts storage component activity. This helps keep your system cool and minimizes the risk of damage caused by overheating.
Boost drive performance by up to 10x with Crucial Storage Executive3. This downloadable tool is easy to use and helps monitor and enhance the performance of your Crucial MX300 – update to the latest firmware and enable the Momentum Cache feature in Storage Executive to instantly improve burst performance.
* 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
1. Based on the published specs of the 525GB model. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
2. Active average power use comparison based on published specs of the 750GB Crucial MX300 SSD and the 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EZEX internal hard drive, which, as of January 2016, is one of the industry’s top-selling internal hard drives. All other capacities of the Crucial MX300 SSD have comparable active average power consumption specs, with the exception of the 2050GB version of the drive, which consumes 0.15W.
3. Validated by testing included in the “Enhance Burst Performance on Micron and Crucial SSDs Using Momentum Cache” whitepaper.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Hongkong Store Return Policy