Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cryorig R1 universal CR-R1B Dual Tower CPU Heatsink with XF140 and Xt140 fans
- DirectCompressTM Soldering for 10% more contact surface compared to traditional soldering, and the more contact surface the faster the heat conduction.
- Heatpipe Displacement OptimizationTM allows for better and more evenly spread heat conduction on the fins compared to traditional linear alignment.
- Jet Fin Acceleration SystemTM squeezes airflow and increases exhaust air speed. The increase of airflow speed in our Jet Fin Acceleration SystemTM allows heated air to leave the tower faster.
- Heatpipe Convex-AlignTM System allows for more heatpipes in a given area, optimized heatpipe placement in the copper base, and improved alignment with your CPU.
- Includes one XF140 and one XT140 high precision low noise 140mm PWM fans.
- Performance with Compatibility
- Designed for Perfection
- The Limitless Universal Cooler
Patented DirectCompress™ Soldering, increases the actual contact surface between the heatpipe and heatsink fins. DirectCompress™ Soldering has up to 10% more contact surface compared to traditional soldering, and the more contact surface the faster the heat conduction.
On aluminum sheets, heat spreads out in a radial direction. By displacing the heatpipe alignment on the heatsink fins, our Heatsink Displacement Optimization™ allows for better and more evenly spread heat conduction on the fins compared to traditional linear alignment.
The Faster the Cooler
The individual tower stack is separated into two sections, the loose air intake and the high density exhaust section. By the laws of fluid dynamics, the increase in fin count in the exhaust section squeezes airflow and increases exhaust air speed. The increase of airflow speed in our Jet Fin Acceleration System™ allows heated air leave the tower faster.
Total CPU Coverage
The R1's Heatpipe Convex-Align™ System allows for more heatpipes in a given area, optimized heatpipe placement in the copper base, and improved alignment with your CPU. With the Heatpipe Convex-Align™ System, each heatpipe functions to their maximum TDP capacity.
Silence is Cold
Acoustics are just as important as performance. That's why both the XF140 and XT140 140mm fan integrate acoustic optimizations. Both fans featuring High Precision Low Noise (HPLN™) bearing and the detachable Acoustic Vibration Absorbers that give the fan a snugger fit while canceling vibration and noise at the same time.
Zero RAM Interference
Focusing on providing the widest range of compatibility, the R1 utilizes an asymmetric slanted heatpipe layout to move the front heatsink fin stack further away from the RAM zone. Also, fitted with a 13mm thin XT140 the CRYORIG R1 offers optimal compatibility for RAM with tall heat spreaders on both Intel (115X/1366/775) and AMD platforms.
Quick Mount System
Patent Pending "Multiseg™" Quick Mount System providing an all in one solution on Intel platforms, CRYORIG's MultiSeg™ Quick Mount System allows for a securer and firmer installation within minutes.
Universal Means Compatible!
The R1 Universal is made to fit with high-end tall RAM, even on smaller ITX boards. RAM tolerance is virtually unlimited!
*Filmed on an ASUS H87I-Plus ITX board and Corsair Vengeance RAM.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by STAr Technology Return Policy