Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Cirago DPA1011 DisplayPort to VGA (HD15) Active Adapter
Pros: - Works as described
- VGA display was recognized by my video card through the DisplayPort
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: It does exactly what it's supposed to. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy solution in connecting VGA to a DisplayPort output.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - I have yet to play a game that maxes this card
- I've played every game I've owned at their highest settings with no stutter at 60 FPS and above
- Stays cool
- LED color is changeable, which is nice
Cons: - Radreon drivers are better than they used to be... but still have issues
- I've experienced the mouse pointer corruption bug on 2 different systems (one an FX 6300 build, another i5 7600 build), it will be resolved in one driver update and then show up again in the next update. As of right now (17.3.1), the issue hasn't shown up.
Other Thoughts: This card is a great purchase. If you're looking for something that'll give you performance for something between the GTX 1060 and 1070 without breaking the bank, this will do nicely.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Antec 761345-75024-0 120mm Blue LED 3-Speed Case Cooling Fan
Pros: - Quiet
- Even on Medium still pretty quiet
- Set it and forget it, keeps system cool
Cons: - No automatic speed control through BIOS or settings.
Other Thoughts: I purchased these to replace some squealing, failing fans that came with my case (tried using 3 in 1 mechanical oil on bearings, didn't last very long before squealing started again). They work great, and even switched to medium, are really quiet. High will of course have some noise, but it's still nothing unbearably loud. I would recommend these to anyone looking for some great fans that don't break the bank. The blue LEDs are bright, if that's your thing.READ FULL REVIEW