Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: As I stated in the tag line there are TONS of connections and options on this board. The external reader makes it great to easily overclock and set your machine to specific speeds and configure it to your liking.
- BIOS is easy to navigate and set up and configure your hardware on your board.
- Give you all of the cables necessary to start your first rig. SATA cables, SLI/Crossfire ribbons for 2/3/4 video cards.
- Worked right out of the box
Cons: - Board was already activated on ASUS website? Even though brand new board was already activated on their site. Not sure how, but was resolved. Takes around 24 hours to get a response from them. So, after all the back and forth, it took about a week.
- Memory module kickstands are odd. They work...But, it appears it is to save a couple cents to use resistance in keeping the DIMMS in, then the old fashioned method.
Other Thoughts: The memory kickstand thing is not enough to not buy this board. But, the board already being registered made me wonder.. Other than that, it is resolved and chugging along.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Noctua NH-D15 SSO2 D-Type Premium CPU Cooler, NF-A15 x 2 PWM Fans
Pros: - Thing moves air, and well.
- Comes in well packed box and with ALL of the accessories needed for the job.
- 2 FANS for the heatsink!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
- Kept my overclocked 2011 6 core processor in the 39 degree range doing everyday tasks in windows. When gaming would not creep anything above 49.
Other Thoughts: With all of the negative comments swirling around the leaking in water cooling kits and prepackaged kits. Was not about to throw one into my newest 6 core build. I have built well over 500 computers in my career and personal life, and NEVER have had the ambition to use water cooling. I do not like putting liquid anywhere neat the insides of a machine. I understand that the chemicals are no conductive and are not supposed to harm the electronics, but have seen otherwise in my career. I have used every air flow big brand from ASUS to Zalman, and stumbled across these guys and was VERY surprised on the quality. Two VERY BIG THUMBS UP!!!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2014 - 3 PCs
Pros: Very robust and thorough and uses very little resources. This is by far the best anti-virus owned. Love the feature how it scans removable devices before it actually will allow windows to mount to your machine, which can possibly infect your machine. And it will literally update every 30-45 mins. VERY EFFECTIVE A/V.
Cons: Haven't found any.
Other Thoughts: Have seen many people report that the A/V will cause issues with Steam, but have been playing steam games on Windows 7 custom built machine without any issues since purchase.READ FULL REVIEW