Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Corsair Office Products Computer Case
Pros: - Case is quite large and has plenty of room for almost any component you can think of (lots of room for bigger GPU's and MB's)
- Almost every bay and fan area is somewhat configurable. You can adjust the location, height and assortment to improve cable runs and to also remove bays and housings that you're not using. The interchangeable clear or screen centered side is also a nice touch
- Filters everywhere you need them to help keep dust out of the main chassis and stopped before it gets into your components. Filters come off nice and easy and are simple to clean.
- Lots of USB ports up front and the radial dial for up to 4 fans inside give you easy control over airflow and noise.
Cons: - In a very odd design choice, instead of having the front/top USB 3.0 port connect to your motherboard, it rolls back behind the case to plug into the I/O shield. For a very sleek and awesome looking case, this just comes out of left field.
- Filters never seem to be able to get 100% clean; not sure if it's just the material, but a minor gripe.
- Biggest issue I've had is the rubber grommets that are used to hold fans in. These do age and get very brittle and I have no idea how to get more of them if I want to change my fans from time to time. Would have liked something that held up a bit better.
This review is from: Patriot Supersonic Xpress 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model PSF16GXPUSB
Pros: -Excellent Transfer speeds with minimal to almost non-existent slow down on larger files
-Works great as NTFS for DVD images or other large format files that need to be moved
Cons: -Not sure who thought it was a good idea to make this a click based retractable sleeve, but it's by far the work aspect of the drive. You need to pop up the blue part where the actual drive is then somehow press it into a USB slot without retracting the drive again. I eventually just ripped the white casing off as it causes more issues than it's worth.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: BYTECC Bracket-525 3.5" Drive/Device Transfer Bracket For 5.25" Drive Bay (Black)
Pros: Needed this to place some USB 3.0 ports in the front of my PC. The port bay fit perfectly inside this adapter and it looks like it was made for my PC. The finish is sleek and the bay is very adaptable.
Cons: It felt just a bit cheap, but given the price I suppose this isn't really a valid complaint.READ FULL REVIEW