Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - looks. This thing is pretty. Nice lightly brushed black metal look - keyboard looks great, too.
- no crashes, ran right out of the box with hardly any setup. In a few minutes I was online. All hardware functional from the start.
- two-finger scrolling with the touchpad (up to three finger actions I think)
- It's a nice machine as far as speed goes - I can run DiRT 2 on it at full specs in the 50 FPS range, if I remember right.
- convenient port locations, especially for power (right side).
Cons: - keyboard layout. I've had this for a few weeks, and it is still hard to get used to where the keys are. The right shift is pretty small (maybe 2/3 size of normal keys).
- had to edit the registry so I could game with the touchpad. There wasn't an option to disable the function that stops touchpad input when you're typing.
- I'm still not sure what I have on here that is bloatware (hardware acceleration stuff maybe?)
- battery life. I'm not sure what standard is, but 4 hours or so seems kind of short.