Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: SYBA USB 3.0 / USB 3.1 Type-C Dock for 3.5" or 2.5" SATA III Hard Disk / SSD
Pros: - Easy access. No need to fuss with stupid doors or latches. Just slide the drive in.
- 2.5" or 3.5" drives work perfectly fine.
- USB 3 speeds
- Power button so you can turn it off but leave everything plugged in.
Cons: - Not the best quality plastic but it does the jobREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Sleek and simplistic appearance. Good for that 'professional' look.
- Space for internal CD/DVD drives.
- Decent space for cables
Cons: - It cut me!
- Wish there were removable filters on all the fan intake spots.
Pros: - Solid and sturdy
- Attractive appearance.
- USB ports in front for controller dongles
- Option for FULL size disk drive. Thin ones cost too much!
-- Allows for standard ATX power supplies and an ATX motherboard.
-- Plenty of room for additional case fans or multiple hard drives/SSDs.
- Fan filters on the left and right fan mounts.
- Handles the heat if you have decent airflow. Even if a rather warm router is set on top of it!
Cons: - No filter on fanless top vent. Allows dust to fall in through the holes. I used my router to cover the top holes. You could also buy a fan filter and mount it with glue or just put a piece of pantyhose.READ FULL REVIEW