Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Great price. I upgraded my 8 year old Boston Acoustic Center with this and the voices "pop" now. It drove me nuts when we watched movie of constantly turning the volume up to hear the soft speaking parts and down when things blew up. I can now hear voices so much clearer at lower volumes and does a great job dispersing sound. I am a new Definitive Technology fan and am loving this brand! Quality is top notch on this. You can feel the weight and casing and know this is very very well made.
I currently have mine sitting on the mantle under the TV and its perfect - just perfect. Recommend a Pioneer Elite / Marantz to go with this.
Cons: Check your space - it's quick lengthy and is intended mostly for mounting under slim TVs on the wall.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3L LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
Pros: - Super easy install
- Picked up memory timings correctly with no manual changes!!!
- Picked up all 8GB and on the other build all 4GB no issues - love it
- Looks like a great overclocker... haven't been able to delv in yet, but lots of nice options.
Cons: - SLI options seem to be limited with Gigabyte that I've seen, but may just go with the GTX 295 next time to avoid SLI.
Other Thoughts: I have built 2 machines with these boards and have fired right up and are rock solid and very easy to use. Windows 7 had all drivers on install. I always recommend getting the latest once its installed, but if you are a new builder or in a hurry, it works right out of the box!
I currently am using the EVGA F-T-W 750i and I wish I had got this board now. I have trouble with quad cores overclocking on the EVGA and quality does not seem up to par. Had NIC go out in first 2 months and had a SATA port snap (which due to physical defect they will not replace under warranty). I have a new favorite company.
Pros: - Plenty of space for elbow room and super big video cards.
- Sideways hard drive mounting for super ease of access and screwless design
- Sooo much airflow its great. Grab you the optional side case fan and temps will be beautiful....
- Looks great and you can turn on and off teh fan LED on the front - ingenious (for those late night movie sessions where you want pitch black)
- Install with all parts in under 30 mins because of this case and its ease.
- Cable management is sick... hide ALL your cables and have a nice clean look
- Bottom mount PSU, this has grown on me and I love it now...
Cons: - Slightly bigger then most ATX cases, but this is the pro too. Just check your dimensions and you'll be fine
Other Thoughts: Built unit for the in laws and now I wish I had ordered this case way back. The HAF 932 was ONLY available when I got mine and this came out only a month after - nooooooooooo :)READ FULL REVIEW