Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
D-Link DSM-G600 Diskless System Wireless Network Storage Enclosure
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-9 days.
- Diskless System
- 1 x 10/100/1000M
- 2 x USB2.0
D-Link's DSM-G600 gives you the option to make your network storage wireless. It supports 802.11b/g and WPA/WPA-PSK security. If you want to go wired there is a Gigabit Ethernet port on the back.
The enclosure supports IDE drives. This gives you a chance to use a spare from a previous system upgrade, or go big with a 750GB drive. If even that isn't enough capacity there are 2 USB 2.0 ports that you can attach more drives to.
The DSM-600 is more than a storage device. It has a built in UPnP AV server to stream media to the various computers on your network. You can also use it as an access point to create or supplement a wireless network. Just run the RJ45 cable back to your router and you're all set.
- Wireless Access Point FunctionalityThe D-Link DSM-G600 is compliant with the 802.11b/g protocol for wireless network connectivity, so you can attach it to your wired network for wireless connections or use it as a supplementary access point to extend an existing wireless network.
- Gigabit Network ConnectionThe D-Link DSM-G600 features a Gigabit Ethernet port for up to 10X the speed of most 100M network connections and excellent usability for office and home networks.
- 3.5" IDE HDD CompatibilityThe D-Link DSM-G600 provides great compatibility with 3.5" IDE hard drives, offering a cost-effective solution for your network storage needs.
- USB 2.0 SupportThe D-Link DSM-G600 features two built-in USB 2.0 ports for convenient storage capacity expansion with external storage devices.
- Built-in UPnP AV Media ServerWith built-in UPnP AV media server, the D-Link DSM-G600 streams media files to compatible network media players without the need for a dedicated computer.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PQ Electronics Return Policy