Date Joined: 02/11/13
Pros: - Band for carrying the bag around your shoulder
- Light with good materials; Professional look
- Protective padding in the bag for laptop
- Zippers for more storage
- Fits my 15 inch screen gaming laptop
Cons: - Zipper space for the two pouches is kind of on the low side. If your charging adapter brick and cable is large, you might have to separate it into two pieces and put each piece in its own zipper
Overall Review: I love using this to hold my gaming laptop when I am on the go and traveling.
Pros: - Easy to install
- Looks nice
- Runs at the advertised speed
- Fast and Stable
- Good Price
Cons: - None
Overall Review: Got this for my sister for her birthday and she really likes the way it looks in her case. She is using a ASUS Strix B350 motherboard with a R5 1500x ryzen cpu. We updated the bios to the latest and the ram worked right away after installing.
Pros: - Looks nice in the case with the colors
Cons: - The sticks only work when 1 is installed at a time. When I put both sticks in at the same time, the system freezes on the bios screen or nothing will show on the display.
Overall Review: I purchased this ram to upgrade my ram for my b350 motherboard. I purchased Corsair RGB products in the past and have had no issues, so I knew this would be my next RAM upgrade. I even installed the latest bios before doing the upgrade. I was disappointed to find that only half the product was working after installation. There appears to be a sync problem between the two RAM sticks and they do not work well together (only when 1 stick is put in at a time). I put the two older ram sticks back in and everything was working again. Disappointing experience.
Pros: 1. It was comfortable before it broke
Cons: 1. Longevity. Snapped apart after 5 months of use. I am very careful with my headsets. My last logitech one last me 7 years. From 2013 to 2020.
2. Mic doesn't work well. No one can ever hear me.
Overall Review: Needs better build quality before I can recommend.
Pros: -1440p resolution
-Great design. The thin frame and gold trim gives it a very nice, professional look.
-Colors are vibrant and very beautiful
-A lot of real estate being 27 inches
-Lightweight, I carry this back and forth between rooms in my house
-Comes with 3 cables in the box
-It has decent speakers for a monitor
Cons: -While the viewing angles are good when moving the chair side to side, I do notice that the darker colors fade when I stand up
-It gets warm on the bottom of the display near the logo
Overall Review: Yes, I would recommend this product. This is my first Acer monitor and I am very happy. I bought this monitor for my gaming laptop. I enjoy having a large screen alternative to play games, read articles, and watch videos.
Pros: -Short, it does not get tangled with my other cords and cables
-Thunderbolt 3 compatible
-Fast, it allows me to play games through my monitor at 60 HZ + using my gaming laptop
Overall Review: I would recommend this product.
Pros: - Fast. Fast bootup times and file transfer with ssd. The GTX 1060 6gb DDR5 is more than enough to handle games my games 1080p.
- Trackpad works very well and feels nice. Very responsive.
- The overall design is very nice. Red back lit keyboard with smooth feeling across the chassis, keys, and trackpad.
- Display. The screen is very bright, which makes my games look nice with vibrant colors. It is very beautiful.
- Very light and not too thick. This gives the laptop a very portable feel.
- Upgrades. There are screws on the back if you want to upgrade RAM or your drives.
- Many, Many Ports. You would think a laptop this small, would have fewer ports. But, this is not the case.
Cons: - Bloatware. It is very annoying with popups and it unnecessarily taxes the cpu.
- Battery Life. I get about 3-3.5 hours with very light internet browsing.
- Buggy trackpad drivers or trackpad hardware. It would randomly makes loud beeps when scrolling down with two fingers. This does not affect the performance of the trackpad. It is just annoying.
- Fingerprints. When I first received this product, it would get fingerprints very easily. I noticed after the first round of fingerprints, it became much more difficult to get finger marks on the laptop.
- Heat. The laptop gets very, very warm while gaming. However, there is not heating issues to the point where it shuts down under stress. I use an Opolar laptop cooler. It lowers the temperatures under stress by 5-9 degress Celsius on both cpu and gpu.
Overall Review: I would recommend this product. Coming from someone who has used a Macbook Pro for 5 years and a budget $600 AMD gaming computer build for 3 years, this is a really big upgrade for me. I was a little skeptical going in because I had read many MSI reviews on their products, and there was a lot of mixed feelings on their products. When I received the laptop, however, I was very impressed with the product that MSI put forth. If one favors small, portable laptops with great gaming performance, this is a fantastic machine.