Date Joined: 01/04/17
Pros: - Fast
Cons: - Not hitting 7000MB/s, only 6,500MB/s on my X570, 3950X
Overall Review: Great m.2, you'll definitely need a cooling shield or aftermarket heat dissipator to keep temps down so you can enjoy it for an extra week before it dies in 20 years.
Pros: - 16 cores
- I can play Dota and AC Odyssey in the same time with only utilizing <=20% CPU usage
- Easy to cool with CL or OL water coolers.
- Can easily handle slow x264 preset in OBS. No need to record, just VOD it
Cons: - I bought it before Ryzen 5000 was announced and now its hard to sell because the 5600X is better at gaming. OMEGALUL Pepega me.
Overall Review: Great workstation, streaming and gaming CPU. Editing my 22yo wife's OnlyFans is now way easier. Production time less than 50%
Pros: - Amazing BIOS
- Great feature such as ClearCMOS, BIOS-Flash, LN2
- The best VRM in the market. Can handle my 3950X easily.
- Perfect for 5900X and 5950X to build 'PC2'
Cons: - Shares the same godlike VRM with the most affordable ASUS X570: TUF.
- Actually no point in me getting this one but the RGB is nice.
- Useless small screw for M.2; you're going to have someone hold M.2 down while youre screwing in the shield
Overall Review: Great motherboard. Will suggest for 3950X and 5000 series and up.
Pros: - Can handle 24/7 1.45V at casL of 14-14-14-31 at 3600MHz OC
- RAM profiles are easily accessible with Asus X570 motherboards
Cons: - Not a con. But a warning. If you do select OC daily presets on your ASUS X570 motherboard and wants to use XMP or revert back; make sure to clear CMOS.
Overall Review: Amazing product. Samsung B-DIE according to Typhoon. Can handle 1.45V daily nonstop without exceeding 45 Celsius. A must buy if you want that silver simple aesthetic.