Date Joined: 06/25/16
Pros: - Lots of room
- Easy assembly
- Great for the dollar
- Great for watercooling CPUs by removing the back fan.
Cons: - PCI/PCIE slots are weird
- Cable management is iffy
Overall Review: - Great product. Would recommend to anyone with a small budget, who want a good case.
- Would buy again if needed. Great product, love the design.
- I would like there to be better cable management, and the PCI/PCIE slots to be a little more cleared out.
Pros: - None.
Cons: - Died on 3rd bootup attempt, using Ryzen 3 1200, which died along with this.
- Designed poorly, couldn't stand anything.
- You definitely get what you pay for.
Overall Review: - I would not recommend this, I wish I didn't waste my money on a cheap piece of garbage that dies when I first get it all hooked up.
- Do not buy this product, unless you may want to buy a new motherboard. I am refunding this and going with intel. Rest in peace, AMD CPU's.
- Not worth recommending or spending money on.