Date Joined: 01/14/15
Pros: - No install issues.
- Comes with a stock cooler with thermal paste pre-applied.
- Seems to run Proxmox and a Redhat Guest without high CPU usage when idle.
Cons: - What cons could there be? It's a processor that suits my needs.
Overall Review: Faster than my previous i7-3770.
Runs proxmox fine.
I get a sexy Intel i3 sticker.
Pros: - Didn't have any problems working with the install of the components on it.
- Supports my PCI-e NVMe SSD (Dell Enterprise Drive).
- Put XPG Z1 32GB 3000 RAM (running at 2666 due to processor) in and no problems.
- I had a new, Gammaxx 300 CPU cooler that I was able to use with the socket. No surprises, no clearance issues.
- Running Proxmox on it without any abhorrent CPU usage.
- Fits nicely in a cooler master N200
- Good features.
Cons: While not a con because I knew what I was buying, I think all motherboards should start having backup a bios built in case of problems.
Overall Review: I'd buy this again if I was looking for another board, assuming I could not find one in the same price range with the same features that had double-bios.