Date Joined: 01/13/20
Pros: - Best GPU you can buy, if you live in a hot climate.
- Ready to OC
- Almost impossible to geting warm.
- Can play all Games with EPIC Ultra graphics.
Cons: - Liquid cooling fan implementation can be hard.
- RGB is not so fancy. It looks good. But can be better.
Overall Review: I build my PC for Cyberpunk. I know it has not come yet. But I wanted to start somewhere. Whatever. I living in Florida. You can see 100-120 degree every summer. I haven't seen any summer yet. But I believe liquid cooing gonna work very well. I never test OC. But I can get very good fps with this card. For Exp:
ARK - 155 FPS
Destiny - 144 FPS
Witcher 3 - 60 FPS
Fallout 4 - 144 FPS
Farcry 5 - 130 FPS
If you want to taste the BEST gaming experience, I recommend this product.
Pros: Very silent.
Cons: Box doesn't contain and screws and accessories. Before buy be sure you case has some.
Overall Review: Very silent. And my computer ice cold. Performance so satisfied.
Overall Review: I choose these rams because 14 cas. I don't think of OC. Also, there is no significant differences between 4000 MHz and 3200 MHz. But there are 2 problems happen.
1 - After I got rams, they send me the wrong product. I bought ......16GTZSW. this means silver case. But they send me 16GTZKW. Black and white case. I didn't want to send them back. It looks ok if they were work. I didn't want to waste time. I told them they said sorry. just sorry.
2 - Whenever I put 2 rams according to MOBO documentation, the computer doesn't open. I didn't understand why. I thought about the power supply or MOBO. But my roommate had same problem before. Also, he uses the same rams too. He said to send back. I diagnose both rams. Both are working individually. Softwares says no problem. But It didn't work. I send them back. They send me a new one. I put them in, the computer works perfectly. The problem was rams.
The summary they send me working rams 2 points. But they send me again 16GTZKW (wrong what I bought). And I waste at least 1 mount to use my build.
Pros: - Side panel and front panel are not plastic or acrilic material. Pure and shining crystal glass.
- Huge and easy to implementation mobo.
- Case divided 2 part. You can manage cables so easy.
- Power supply located very good position. Bottom and left. far from other components.
- There are spaces for lots of fans. There are space on the bottom for 3 fan, on the right side 3 fan, top 3, back 1. I use top for my CPU cooler, and back for GPU cooler (my GPU has liquiq cooing system) Also power supply air flow is far from the others.
Cons: - Heavy. If you want to move somewhere to clean or just move is so hard.
Overall Review: Very well air flow. No heating at all. I reccomend you to buy it if you want to build your setups.
-very good RGB colors
-Very easy software system
- I believe it last longer than all brand of keyboards
- I have SteelSeries arctis 7 headphones and rival 650 mouse. All accessories connected software easily.
- 1 more extra usb and sound control roll are usefull
Cons: - I actually would like to click sound or feel every click. But the click is so smooth. it does not feel like mechanic keyboard.
- The price is too high. I want to buy the best in the market. But the price don't equal what I want.
Overall Review: I like this item. Just price and click feels is not like what I want. But If u want to precise clicks choose it.