Date Joined: 06/04/09
Pros: Fast RAM, good size at a good price.
Cons: Doesn't come in blue.
Overall Review: I'll be buying another set of these to go to 32GB if I ever need to.
Pros: + Kirby franchise is pretty fun
+ Varied powers with lots of moves
+ Fluid gameplay
+ Lots of collectibles in-game
+ Bosses are interesting and not necessarily pushovers
Cons: - Game is a little short
- Story is a little bland but that's expected
Overall Review: This game is pretty fun and, if you're a Kirby fan, you'll enjoy it. It is a little short but Kirby games aren't exactly long to begin with. After you finish it, you can replay it as King Dedede in a mode where you try to finish levels with the best times. There are also a lot of keychains that will give feelings of nostalgia to some fans and something to aim towards for completionists.
There is a good amount of powers and each has different moves depending on the direction of the joystick or other factors (somewhat like the moves in Smash Bros. titles).
I recommend this game for younger players and fans of Kirby. The game isn't too hard but bosses can be challenging at times. There is a multiplayer mode I haven't tried.
Pros: - Interesting bosses that retain lost health across days.
- Fun puzzles that make you revisit locations when you have new abilities.
- The story is fun and the characters very likeable.
- Mission mode will keep those looking for high scores busy.
- Multiplayer mode with Bingo Mode, where you try to collect things to scratch them off your card and make a line like in Bingo.
- You control up to three squads this time and can send them to locations automatically.
- Lots of multitasking and striving for efficiency.
- Gorgeous graphics and music.
Cons: - Game can be a little short if you are an expert at Pikmin.
- End of day can still cut you off in the middle of a boss fight (annoying but fair I guess).
- Game feels a little easier, but that could just be me. Pikmin don't die as easily as before.
- Playing with just the Wii U Gamepad feels limited compared to playing with a Wiimote and Nunchuck.
Overall Review: I highly recommend this to fans of the series and fans of management games. It will make you think out your day using the Wii U Gamepad's map and then do your best to carry that plan out.
The game feels a little easier than before, Pikmin sometimes taking hits and not dying (just being stunned or knocked down). It's nice for more casual players but it removes the sense of imminent danger so many things had in the previous games. You should definitely play this game with a Wiimote and Nunchuck, using your Gamepad to issue orders and view the map.
All in all, Pikmin 3 is a solid Wii U title and a must buy for fans of the series.
Pros: - Runs BF3, Metro 2033, and other quality games maxed without a hitch
- Keeps cool even during stress
- Factory overclocked for those who don't like to mess with those things
Cons: - Drivers could use some work, but they are steadily maturing
Overall Review: This is a great card to get if you're looking to max all games out to date with a single card. I bought it a month ago at $599, so now that it is down to $509 AND included BF3 + Dirt3, this is a steal. Wish I had waited until now, but happy with my card nonetheless.
Pros: - Crisp image
- Good size
- Fair price
Cons: - Included stand does not swivel
Overall Review: Have had this since 2009 and it still looks and works as good as new. Games look great on it and websites look spacious with this screen size. At a price of just $170 you really can't go wrong (I paid $209 and am very satisfied even with that price). Also ideal for people who like to use multiple monitors, though you might want to get something to set them on so you can swivel them when necessary.
Pros: - Excellent quality printing
- Easy to install and use
- Easy to change to other wireless connections
- Scanner is clear and quick
- Software includes useful utilities for scans
- Paper tray is concealed, so no paper clutter in the back
- A steal at $80
Cons: - Takes moderate time to prepare before printing if unused for a long time, but nothing too bothersome
Overall Review: Bought this last year on Black Friday and have to say I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. Half a year in and going strong, this printer is definitely what you're looking for your daily documents and photos.