Date Joined: 04/29/13
Pros: - Looks awesome
- Easy to assemble
- Very sturdy
- Accommodates full depth servers like Dell R720
- Temperature controlled fans are a bonus
- Fantastic customer service: A panel latch was broken during shipping and they sent out a replacement plus a few spares that arrived the next day!
Cons: - Fans are either on or off and when they do spin up, they roar. Variable speed control would be even better - in fact, I might just add that myself.
Overall Review: Would definitely buy again.
Pros: Nice looking case with lots of cooling options.
Cons: First case arrived intact. Second case arrived with bent frame and side-panel, not sure how that passed QC because it clearly would have required moderate effort and zero F's to jam the side panel on and bolt it down.
Pros: Has good specs
Cons: Lots of software bugs. Serious issues with the exfat filesystem and smb protocol.
- unallocated clusters
- invalid clusters
- invalid FAT entries
- empty files marked as contiguous
- recursive directories!
- SMB uses *deprecated* cifs authentication mode limiting interoperability
Useful as write-only memory - don't expect to retreive 100% of what you store.