Date Joined: 12/11/08
Pros: - Top notch build quality
- Tons of room for drives
- Lots of room for cable management
- Includes 3 very good fans, with lots of room for more
- Side panels don't need thumbscrews, but still hold securely (it does include thumb screws for transport)
- TONS of room for anything you want to do really.
- panel with drive mounts can be moved to the back of the case to make more space for water cooling or whatever, still can mount up to two 3.5" drives with the panel moved back
- Fits even the biggest Noctua CPU coolers
- big, easily removable dust filters
Cons: - Fan hub kind sucks. It only seemed to run my fans at a constant 1200rpm. Quite likely actually an issue with my motherboard moreso than the hub.
- Room for 11 3.5" drives, but includes only 6 caddies to mount them. Probably enough for most people
Overall Review: All around just an amazing case. Everything is extremely well thought out. Whether you're using air cooling (I am) or water cooling, there are tons of options for fan/radiator placement to get good airflow. I configured my case in open layout with two SSDs and two 3.5" HDDs mounted on the backside of the case, allows for lots of unobstructed airflow through the case. The optional extras (PCIe cable for vertical GPU mounting, and the new front IO with USB 3.1) might annoy people who want those things, but since that is a small minority of people I think making them optional extras rather than increasing the cost of the case was smart.
Pros: - Makes the heatsink look good
- Easy to install
- Sturdy metal
Cons: - expensive
Overall Review: It's kinda expensive for something purely cosmetic, but if you're OK with that, then you'll be very happy with it
Pros: - basically inaudible at lower RPM
- a bit loud, but still comfortable at max RPM
- move lots of air
- look great
Cons: - only 4 anti-vibration pads of each colour. Super minor issue as generally you only see one side of the fan anyway, but worth knowing. I wanted to use the white ones, so I just used the black on the back side
- No low-noise adapter or Y-splitter like the non-chromax version has
Overall Review: Also worth noting that the fan cable ends basically right at the frame, though does come with a nice sleeved 30cm extension. It didn't cause any fit issues for me
Pretty much the only fan I see myself buying
Pros: Very good bargain here. It's a quality monitor. Looks good, and for a monitor under $200, it can't be beat
Cons: The picture quality isn't amazing, the sharpness could use some improvement. My Dell laptop has a better looking screen, though I paid good money for that screen. You can get better monitors out there, but you'll also pay well over $200 for a better one. I'd still highly recommend it as in it's price range, it's amazing
Lack of DVI cable in the box is mildly disappointing, but not suprising
Overall Review: Highly recommend this monitor, it's a good value. Spending more will get you a better screen, but for the price, you can't beat this one.