Date Joined: 08/09/18
Pros: The motherboard offers great features (when or if they work)
3 Nvme slots are awesome for my line of work.
Cons: - OS crashes.
- CPU temp (i7 7700k) at 50C at idle?? with liquid cooler. That is not normal at neither acceptable.
- Mouse cursor buggy, it moves involuntarily to the right hand side of the screen. That is very frustrating when you are in middle of something and click on something else risking loose your work.
- AsRock support is useless and arrogant. They told me to reinstall Windows 10 and install drivers in certain order, which you guessed right, did not work!!
- After doing what they suggested, they simply stopped replying me back (nearly a week now).
- This board sells at high cost here in Australia where I am from. That being said, the warranty process should be adequate. It has proven to be otherwise
- There are more...
Overall Review: I have absolutely nothing against AsRock or any manufacturer, however I will never buy their products again and WILL discourage people also from doing so.