Date Joined: 07/09/13
Pros: - Very durable.
- I've taken it down to around 40-50 feet more than once. No issues at all.
Cons: - I find that it comes out a bit grainy, but that's kind of to be expected.
- The sound isn't great - but I was shocked it could record sound much at all, so don't fully count this as a con.
Pros: - Works just as advertised.
Cons: - None to speak of, really. Good hard drive, good price.
Pros: - It was clean.
- I could plug it in.
- That's it.
- Action Packaging was very quick to apologize and ship me a different fan of equal size. This hasn't arrived yet, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt because they've been very professional and courteous.
Cons: - Fan barely turned.
- Constant smell of burning plastic, that did not dissipate quickly. Made my throat hurt, actually.
- Purely visual effect, as opposed to functional, which is definitely what I prefer in my fans.
Overall Review: - As I said, Action Packaging has responded professionally and is sending another fan along, but this specific fan was a dud. I would buy another one because Action Packaging dealt with it quickly.
Pros: - Good mat, I haven't had any ESD issues
Cons: - I'd like the cord to be a bit longer, but since I already have a wrist band that I hook to it, it's not a problem or anything.
Pros: - Nice color.
Cons: - The wrist strap has a terrible design and just falls off of your wrist unless you've tied it very tight.
- The internal metal part is very uncomfortable.
- Extra strap length basically has to be kept on because it's very poorly engineered.
Overall Review: - $15 for this? I feel cheated. Should have returned it.
Pros: - I'm really impressed at the range, considering the price of these speakers.
- Outperforms more expensive speakers. Crisp sound, very deep bass.
Cons: - I always wish they'd include a full equalizer rather than just bass, but I'm using a PC with a decent sound card so I have a lot of manual control.
Pros: - Easy to install into ASUS Prime Z-270A. No problems encountered.
Cons: - It would be nice to add a basic CPU fan along with this, but I already had some good ones.
Pros: - No problems encountered, installed 32gb DDR4 Ripjaws and i5-7600K.
- Plenty of extra screws and cables were included, which was a nice touch.
Cons: - None to speak of.
Pros: - Extensive, useful tools for working with hardware.
- I particularly like the small fan/vacuum and the tiny grabbing claw for screws etc.
Cons: - The flashlight included was non-functional.
Pros: - Zero Problems, Good RAM For Price
Cons: - None, really. Ostentatious?
Pros: - Great price, great functionality.
- BIOS has some very useful overclocking features, and you can easily navigate through a lot of tools.
- Nice specs for the pricetag, at least at time of purchase.
- You could still use this, an overclocked I5-3570K, and a 980ti to play most modern games with very high detail and resolution. Could be a good entry-level gaming platform, if you wanted to save money.
Cons: - LGA 1155 didn't really catch on, so I'm moving onto another motherboard. Also I'd like to bump up to DDR4.
- No real cons when it comes to the motherboard itself. It's just time to upgrade.
Pros: - Moves lots of air.
- Best price for a 200mm of this quality I've come across.
- Not too loud.
- Hasn't spun off-center or anything, still works just fine.
- I'm, in fact, ordering another one right now for another PC.
Cons: - It's a bit noisier than they might have you believe, but not "noisy" per se.
- Other colours are more expensive for some reason? I find that weird. Blue is $2 more. Black is $12 more. Why??
Pros: - Easy to install.
- Small space, but was cheap.
Cons: - Died after around 11 months. All it did was hold Windows 10, no programs or anything, just the operating system... and it didn't make it for a year. Can't recommend a product that was doing so little and died so quickly.
Pros: - Had no issues installing into a Z77 Extreme3.
- In the last year or so I've overclocked it to 4.2ghz with no issues. My case has great airflow so there have been no heat or instability issues.
- Good power, great pricetag at the time. I've been very happy. Now that I'm upgrading this is going into a server setup and will continue to be used for years.
Cons: - None, really. There are better CPUs on the market these days, but for price and function this was terrific.
Pros: - As per title - the wrist pad wore down pretty quickly. Lost it's cushion.
- That being said; I use this mousepad all day every day.
- For it's pricetag... the above is all but irrelevant.
Cons: - Pad not great - but pricetag makes it worthwhile.
Pros: - Easy set up.
- Zero problems thus far.
- Convenient menu for altering aspects of the display.
- Great pricetag, excellent way to dip your toes into 4k.
Cons: - Sometimes Windows likes to switch your default audio to the monitor, but that's a Windows 10 problem. It rarely happens and is fixed in moments.
- I've noticed, after getting this, that I'd actually prefer to have a larger monitor if I'm going to use 4k. However, that's just a personal choice and has little to do with this monitor.
Pros: - Great pricetag when I purchased it.
- If you don't care about write speed, and just want to put a few programs somewhere, this'll work fine.
Cons: - None to speak of. Write speed is a bit low, but that's why it was cheaper.
Pros: - As per title, I have had zero issues with this RAM.
- Install it, enjoy it.
Cons: - None.
Pros: - Almost all sides open for easy-access.
- Very spacious - making your setup easy and clean.
- More than enough room for fans.
- Excellent airflow possibilities.
- Best case I've ever had. Love it.
Cons: - Little awkward to set up the USB/hardware slots in the front, but that's a miniature problem.