Date Joined: 10/14/16
Cons: Come with no ethernet connector (my bad for not checking) so make sure if you really don't need the LAN port, then this laptop is for you.
Overall Review: Would recommend it.
Pros: - Solid base - doesn't wobble with a solid desk.
- 60hz/144hz as advertised.
- Low blue light (your eyes will thank you)
* It came with a Display Port cable.
Cons: - This ain't for graphic designers or anyone who needs accurate color display. (It comes by factory with low blue light).
- Menu navigation needs better design.
Overall Review: - Would recommend for anyone looking for a cheap FPS monitors.
- It SHOULD have an accurate color profile.