Date Joined: 07/12/21
Pros: Easy to use
Cable coverings to keep the cables all together
Perfect shade of white
Cons: Literally none. I love these
Overall Review: 11/10. Already recommended to all of my pc-building friends and 2 have already purchased.
Pros: - fairly priced
- performs consistently
- cool rgb (lol)
- good airflow/cooling
- variable fan speeds
- triple A titles easily playable on medium graphics settings, could run at high setting if your willing to lose some frames
- included kb+m (they could get the job done. Kb is a membrane. Mouse has an odd palm feel. I would recommend getting a mech kb and at least a deathadder
- good starter pc. a solid starting point with upgrades in the future in mind.
Cons: - on 8gb of DDR4 (I immediately upgraded to 16gb of TFORCE 3200MHz DDR4 and saw an increase in overall performance)
- my first order arrived with a broken GPU. Had to get a replacement. Though, Newegg was great and easy to work with to get a replacement
- mobo is absolute barebones.
- only 500gb of drive space.
- not all that easy to install more SSD storage, but you do get one extra mounting bracket
- cable management was done hastily. Difficult to get to the power supply if you need to run any nee cables.
Overall Review: Solid prebuild, especially for todays GPU/part market. This is a great starter rig that I plan to upgrade as the market evens out. Definitely will want to upgrade to 16gb of RAM and to at least 3200MHz.