Date Joined: 10/01/11
Pros: - Easy to apply
- Pretty effective
Overall Review: Would recommend to others
Pros: - It works
- It is quiet
- Colors look good.
Overall Review: After about a month of use it is still going strong. I wanted to take advantage of the extra space in my rig in order to increase airflow. No problems whatsoever.
Pros: - Eco mode turns the fan off when it's not needed
- Comes with everything you need cable-wise, and then some
Cons: - Heavy?
Overall Review: After one week of use: Overall, I'm very happy with it. It seems very well built. I would buy again.
Pros: - Curved
Cons: - No speaker
- No raise/lower feature
- Pretty bad "flash lighting"
Overall Review: After one week of use: It works well and I'm pretty happy with it. But when the screen is all black, you can certainly see the flash lighting on a few areas (mainly on the periphery). It doesn't seem to affect the actual picture quality much though. I'm a casual gamer and don't do video/image editing so it doesn't affect me much.
Pros: - Lots of room to add fans. I liked how it had a fan slot for underneath the mobo.
- You can plug a hard drive directly into the top of the tower which was pretty interesting.
Cons: - It was impossible to install the radiator on the top of the case, so I had to install it on the top of the ceiling of the case. This created issues with how my mobo fit inside the case.
- With the radiator installed on the ceiling, it affected the fitment of the actual motherboard. The motherboard fits, but I can't use one of the fan headers. It also partially obstructed the GPU power cable connection. I had to saw off the clips on the actual power cable itself to fit it in the connector. It feels snug, so I don't think it will pop out, but not ideal. Lastly, I had to remove the northern heat sink and reinstall it backward (turned 180 degrees). It installed just fine but is now pointing towards my CPU. Thankfully the screws were symmetrical.
- I tried to remove all of the inner case section pieces for HDDs. I wanted to use that space to install the radiator (before I just ended up installing it on the ceiling). The shelves came out, but the frame wouldn't come out so that space is essentially useless for my purposes.
- The top of the case only supported slim fans. And since the radiator was installed on the top of the ceiling, there was no room for the radiator fans inside the case. The logical place to install the radiator fans was on top of the case. The problem was is those didn't fit either. So with that in mind, I had to order two new 120mm slim fans, and even those had some trouble fitting without hitting the top of the grate. This entire process cost me a week and one of the plastic screw latches is now broken.
- Since I now had extra fans lying around, I decided to install another fan at the front of the case (bringing the total number to 3 in front). This third fan was installed at the top where the optical drives would be. It was a jerry-rig job with twist ties, but it works. I wish I could have removed that entire section of the case since I don't have anything else installed there.
- The power button pushes in way too far for my liking and feels cheap.
- The side window panel fan should be lit up with matching LEDs. It's a pretty boring window without any other lights there.
Overall Review: After one week of use: It works. It took me way too long to get everything to work, but it works. I would certainly shop around some more and I can't recommend someone buy this case when there are plenty of other good, comparable, and similarly-priced options out there. It was certainly not ideal for my setup, but I don't think my setup was very radical either. All in all, I was disappointed but will manage just fine.
Pros: - Cools my CPU
- Interchangeable faceplates are nice.
Cons: - It's pretty big. It made locating it in my tower fairly difficult. But that is partially the fault of the tower.
Overall Review: After one week of use: It works as intended and I can't really complain about the cooler itself. I was grateful it came with compound already on it. It was a bit pricey, but I would buy it again.
Pros: - Solid keyboard without a ton of extra frills
- I like how it comes with extra keys for different types of games
- It has good video game profiles that it can automatically load and implement
- Adjustable LED settings
- USB passthrough
Cons: - The keys wiggle around too much. There is a little too much "play" in the keys. I wish they would have been a bit lower on the base.
Overall Review: After one week of use: No real complaints. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again if I had to, but I would also be open to other/better and similarly-priced options.
Pros: - Everything works as intended
Cons: - Pokey edges might cut you?
- LEDs would be a nice feature.
Overall Review: After one week of use: Installed no problem. It runs well. Easily recognized by the computer. I would buy again.
Pros: - Installed without any issues
- No corruption issues
Cons: - None
Overall Review: After one week of use: So far so good. It works as intended and I would buy again.
Pros: - It works as intended.
- With a good BIOS, easy overclock
Cons: - None (price maybe?)
Overall Review: After one week of use: It works great. I'd buy it again. It would be nice to come with a cooler/fan, but certainly not necessary. I'd buy it again.
Pros: - Three fans
- Should be VR-ready
- Fits in my tower (BARELY!!)
Cons: - HUGE! It may not fit in some towers, measure or confirm dimensions first.
- LEDs would be nice, but certainly not important.
Overall Review: After one week of use: It works, it's quiet, and I haven't had any problems with it. I haven't tried to stress test it (I have only played CS:GO, Diablo III) yet though.
Pros: - Has all of the slots I needed with nothing extra.
- No problem setting up BIOS, easy OC controls, and XMP access
Cons: - I had to remove and reinstall the northern heat sink 180 degrees from the stock orientation. This is more of a deficiency of my tower than it was the motherboard.
- It would have been nice to have another reinforced PCIe slot or another m.2 slot, but that's not a big deal.
- Never got the internal "beep" speaker to work correctly.
- Mobo manual could have had a bit more detail explaining functions, features, and capabilities.
Overall Review: After one week of use: No problem setting it up. The manual was good enough to easily get the job done. As mentioned in the cons section, I had to reconfigure the heat sink on the north end. It was easy to unscrew and flip around. Thankfully it didn't interfere with my cooler. But like I said before, having to switch the heat sink around is more of a problem of my tower than anything. My tower's configuration forced me to mount the radiator on the ceiling of the tower and this interfered with that heat sink, my GPU connector, and a fan header.
Pros: - I got two of the connectors to work.
Cons: - I couldn't get two of the connectors to work.
Overall Review: It has been more than a decade since building a computer so it could just be my lack of knowledge, but I only got two fans to turn on when using 3-4 of the connectors.
Pros: - Quiet
- Blue looks nice
Overall Review: After one week of use: I bought three of these fans for my rig. They work just fine. I can't think of a ton good to say about them other than they apparently work great. And I certainly can't think of anything bad to say about them. I originally bought one and later bought two more as I expanded my rig. I would buy them again.