Date Joined: 03/08/16
Pros: - Quiet (when you get a good one)- Match h500m 200mm fan- 25mm thick- Beautiful RGB
Cons: - Ordered 4 fan and 3 of them making wierd noise when installed to the horizontal.- Bad quality- Cooler master service = 0
Overall Review: Contacted cooler master 5 days ago and still no reply...
Pros: - D-RGB
- Cheap (cons too)
Cons: - Those fan are cheap made
- Bearing noise
Overall Review: - Normally i love Phanteks products ( Case and fan) but those fan are garbage to compare to the real phanteks branded fan... I could say its cheap like cooler master fan :P
Pros: - Great Design and air flow
- If you plan on using Digital RGB from phanteks you can connect up to 8 RGB Halo, Strip, without rgb hub.
- Nice cable management
- This case is just too sick!
Cons: - 3 pin 140mm fan included...
- 3 pin fan so can't control them they running at full speed.
- They put Fan hub and this hub not working.... (with a 4 pin vardar fan this pwm hub still not working)
- If you plan to use riser then you need to BUY PHANTEKS riser and no other or your not going to ba able to screw it to the case.
Overall Review: - I take off an egg cuz of the fan hub not working properly, 3 pin fan included and for the riser installation... Phanteks riser only.
- Otherwise its a good purchase.
- I dont understand people complaining about packaging.. everything was perfect no defect or scratch or anything. Great packaging.
Pros: - Overclocking like a charm my 8086k
- RGB lightning
- X code Armor
- M.2 SSD Heatsink
Cons: - The price :)
- Not enough pwm fan headers