Date Joined: 02/04/18
Pros: - Extremely quiet. Virtually inaudible under full load with my case's side panel off. Completely inaudible once the case is closed.
- Installation is a breeze as long as you assemble everything with your motherboard outside the case.
- Has zero issues with my Ripjaws V RAM kit in terms of clearance.
- Keeps my overclocked Ryzen 7 2700X in the mid 20's Celsius at idle, and comfortably under 60C under full load.
- Has the ability to run a 3rd fan for even more cooling potential.
Cons: - Case compatibility can be tricky. Even in cases where the cooler is listed as compatible (by checking PC Part Picker), getting your motherboard into your case can be tricky, especially in cube style cases with horizontal motherboard trays.
- The documentation that comes with the cooler for installation is useless. Do yourself a huge favor and just go to BeQuiet's YouTube page to see their installer guide video.
Overall Review: If you plan on overclocking, and don't want to use an AIO, this is about as good as it gets in terms of air cooling.