Date Joined: 05/22/05
Pros: - Generally Comfortable for a claw grip
- Cool color options
- Incredible software
- fully customizable, can bind keys to any of the buttons except the profile switch button
- side-by-side buttons below the mouse are great and easy to access while also covering left click
- most buttons click very clean
- nice texture where you grip
- stores settings in the mouse memory
Cons: - thumb buttons are too high
- no button on the right side
- profile switch button is hard to access
- wheel is to easy to turn, it activates to easy
- wheel click is to hard to press
- only 7 buttons
- a little pricey
Overall Review: This is a very versatile mouse that goes under appreciated by razor and logitech users. I was using a Habu but got this on a whim after my Habu broke. It has some nice color features that are best used to show what profile you are in, but since I bind keys I only need one profile. I'm looking at the new inferno that just came out and I am expecting that to be great too.
Pros: - I built my Win7 system and the board works great. No problems finding anything other than the wireless adapter. Overclocking is easy enough with some research. I have a 4.2ghz OC on my i5.
- lots of external USB & USB 3
- Nice having SATA 6
Cons: - I have having issues getting my wireless adapter to install, cant tell if this is a windows issue or if the board is contributing
- still uses foxconn socket, very high overclocks may still be affected by socket burn
- installing the usb and lan updates from included disc can take some time and also needs about 4 reboots.
- only 4 internal USB sockets
- I had to manually set a drive letter for my storage drive not on the SATA 3 bus
Pros: This stuff overclocks great. I have a 4.2ghz clock on a i5 and this has no trouble keeping up @ standard 1.6 vdimm. I'm gonna try to fine tune the OC and see if I can get the VDIMM down to 1.3-1.4. FurMark and 3DMark06 both run flawlessly.
This is a great product for the price. Higher clocking stuff is still much more expensive.
Cons: price keeps rising...