Date Joined: 11/28/09
Pros: - Uses the Steam Game Engine to download, so you can download and access them anywhere.
- Endless hours of game play, for those completest-type gamers.
Cons: - Steam Game Engine starts automatically with Windows. Can change; easy fix.
Pros: - Quick charging, and quick to charge.
- Flash light built-in.
- Long lasting charge. I have an android, and it will usually charge it a few times over.
- Duel charging ports. You can charge up to two devices at once.
Cons: - Slightly bulky and weighted.
- Cheap charging cord (USB to Mini USB). It has already started coming apart, after roughly one months use. Fortunately, if you own any other device(s), you will probably find an overabundance of cords that can be used as replacements.
Pros: - Has lots of pretty colors and buttons.
- Adjustable weight distribution underneath.
- Quick change mouse speed buttons.
Cons: - The precision of the mouse itself, is not that wonderful. I've tried with and without the "specialized" driver software, but with no change to the performance.
- Quick mouse speed buttons can get you into trouble, easily hit while using.
- Very clunky and awkward to get used to.
Overall Review: You get what you pay for, and I've never seen this mouse not "on sale". It's a good introduction into gaming mice or beginner levels, but more advanced gamers will take issue with it's functionality.
Just to be clear, you cannot compare this quality to something like the Razer Naga or comparable higher end gaming mice.