Date Joined: 03/08/19
Pros: - RGB getting you those extra frames
- Keeps my Ryzen 5 3600 nice and cool (never seen temps over 65 even under heavy load)
Cons: - Big. Running 32gb of ram and I had to slightly lift up the fan on the ram side otherwise the fan would push on the ram on a regular ATX board.
Overall Review: Works great and looks pretty cool.
Pros: - 10 year warranty
- More than enough power for most builds
- Can't even hear it in my system
Overall Review: Has worked great so far in my PC. I legitimately have not heard it kick on in my PC since starting it. Also comes with a 10 year warranty and has more than enough power for all my components. I know that "future proof" is a dirty word in the tech industry but as far as future upgrade-ability I shouldn't have to worry about buying a new power supply for a long time.
Pros: - so far it has worked flawlessly on my PC
- using it to game with an RTX 2070 and it has handled everything I've thrown at it so far with ease
- works great in productivity as well (photoshop, video editing, etc.)
Cons: - none so far
Overall Review: For the money it's probably the best value CPU out there right now. Using a CoolerMaster Hyper 212 on it and I haven't seen temps above 65 degrees even under heavy loads.
Pros: - great price
Cons: - not NVMe
Overall Review: Using this as the boot drive on my PC and it has worked flawlessly so far. Very quick read/write speeds and is pretty solid value.
Pros: - functional and aesthetically pleasing board.
- Asus Aura works wonderfully with all my RGB components.
- Literature supplied with the box is easy to understand
- one of the cheaper 570's out there
- BIOS is easy and intuitive
Cons: - is expensive (but you do get a strong X570 board)
- Fan control sometimes does some wonky things and requires a little patience to get things right
Overall Review: Really pleased with my purchase. Asus has done a good job here and it makes my internals look pretty cool.
Pros: - works out of the box with no driver issues on Windows 10
- Works fine in gaming, downloads and internet browsing
- very easy install
- great range
Cons: - none
Overall Review: I bought this card uncertain of it's quality figuring I'd just run some CAT6 if it sucked. Was pleasantly surprised with how fast the internet connection is and the range of it. This card has to reach through two floors from where the router is to where my desktop is located and it has worked flawlessly. Recently been having to use it for video calls and online meetings and it hasn't skipped a beat. You really cannot do any better for the money.
Pros: - Great value hard drive.
- Fast as far as HDD's go
Overall Review: Using this as raw photo and video storage on my PC and it works perfectly. Tons of storage for projects.
Pros: - Great value RGB 3200 DDR4.
- Works very well with my Ryzen 5 3600
- Compatible with Aura Sync
Cons: - None
Overall Review: Great value ram with a RGB. Really can't do much better.
Pros: - Tiny with a ton of storage.
- Crazy fast read and write speed.
Cons: None thus far.
Overall Review: Using this SSD as a games library on my computer. Couldn't be happier.
Pros: Nice and powerful. MSI Afterburner is very easy to use. It's an RTX 2070. These cards perform very well for their price point.
Cons: The stock fan settings are insanely loud. It will kick on at 60 degrees and sound like a jet taking off. When you set a proper curve to it on Afterburner it is much quieter and runs much cooler.
Overall Review: Great card at a pretty decent price for a triple fan 2070.