Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Dell Precision M4800 - Intel Quad Core i7 2.8GHz (4810MQ) - 16GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVDRW - 802.11n WiFi - 15.6" Full HD LED Display - K1100M Video Card - Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit installed
- - Intel Quad Core i7 2.8GHz (4810MQ)
- - 16GB DDR3 RAM
- - 500GB HDD
- - DVDRW
- - 15.6" Full-HD UltraSharp LED Display
- - NVIDIA K1100M Video Card
- - Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit installed
Condition: Refurbished, Previously Used, Grade A
Through our refurbishment process, we test the entire computer for functionality including memory, hard drive, and optical drive tests. Computer may show very minor signs of wear and the overall condition is considered grade A. We replace various parts that have excessive wear such as case parts, bezels, and other parts.
Ideas need great workstations
Turn your great ideals into reality with Dell's Precision M4800 Workstation. The powerful duet of Intel quad-core processor and AMD Radeon R6 graphics easily handles any data-intensive task. Military-grade durability and industry-leading security give you total peace of mind. And with Precision Optimizer, all your professional applications, including some popular ISV-certified ones, will perform at their best to help you maximize productivity.
Heavy-duty processing and graphics performance
Extreme processors: No task is too big. The Precision M4800 Mobile Workstation delivers no-holds-barred processing capabilities with high-performance 4th Generation Intel Core i7 processor.
Powerful graphics: Responsive AMD Radeon R6 graphics keep pace with demanding 3D rendering and other graphics-intensive tasks.
Power optimization: AMD Enduro technology ratchets up your system performance when you need it, and saves battery power when you don't.
Innovative, durable design
Waves MaxxAudio Pro: Raise the sound quality of audio files played on your Workstation's speakers or your headphones with this suite of audio tools.
Intel vPro system management: Remotely manage and update your Precision Workstation fleet with Intel vPro technology.
Strong materials: Your Precision Workstation has an aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis that has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability.
Easy Eject Drive Bay: Quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it separately for security reasons with the tool-free, easy eject primary drive bay.*
From cyber threats to accidental system loss, the Precision M4800 gives you confidence that your critical data is protected by the latest technologies.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on (SSO) and preboot authentication along with integrated management with your encryption policies.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Add the highest level of data protection with FIPS-certified self-encrypting drives.
Improve productivity with Precision Optimizer
Different applications have different system requirements. Let the new Precision Optimizer take the guesswork out of customizing settings by automatically adjusting Intel Hyper-Threading, number of CPU cores, graphics and power settings. Free with your Precision workstation, the Precision Optimizer automatically tunes your Workstation to run specific programs at the fastest speeds possible, enhancing productivity. Our engineers have created profiles specifically for the applications you use, minimizing the need to customize settings according to each application.
The Precision Optimizer works with some of the most popular Independent Software Vendor (ISV)-certified applications. It can generate real-time performance reports for processor, storage, memory and graphics utilization, as well as send a system report to IT for analysis. Connect to Dell.com through the Optimizer for easy identification of component upgrades.
* For shipping purposes the drive in the easy eject hard drive bay initially ships from the factory screwed into place. For toolless use, screws must be removed.