Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Dyson DP04 Pure Cool Purifying Connected Fan
- The only purifying fan to clean a whole room properly
- Senses and displays real time air quality
- Captures allergens, pollutants and gases
Dyson Pure Cool DP04
Pure Cool DP04 is engineered to purify the air of an entire room properly. It detects & reports air quality automatically, captures ultrafine pollutants effectively, and projects purified air around the room using Air Multiplier technology. You can use the remote control or ask Amazon Alexa to choose a working mode that suits your need.
Senses pollutants in real time
Automatically detects and reports air quality levels in real time on PM 2.5, PM 10, VOC and NO2.
Captures pollutants with 360° sealed HEPA and activated Carbon filters
The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated Carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.1
Projects powerful airflow
Air Multiplier technology delivers over 77 gallons per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow—circulating purified air throughout the whole room.2
Automatically senses, captures and projects—then reports to your Dyson Link app.3
Oscillates up to 350°
Adjustable oscillation angle from 45° to 350°, to help project purified air around the whole room.
Backward airflow mode
Purifies without cooling you.
Purifies while also cooling you as a fan.
Quick and easy filter changing
Low maintenance, easily changeable filters. With built-in notifications when they require replacing.
Monitors and purifies using its quiet settings, with a dimmed display.
Curved to store neatly on top of the machine.
Using Amazon Alexa, control your machine using simple, spoken instructions.
Certified Asthma and Allergy friendly
Dyson purifiers are certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Parent Tested Parent Approved
Awarded the PTPA seal of approval. The seal of approval families trust.
1. The AHAM AC1-2015 standard sets out how air cleaner manufacturers can define their performance by "the relative reduction of particulate matter suspended in the air in a specified test chamber" - this means their performance is based on cleaning efficiency rates only.
2. Tested to Dyson internal test method TM-003711 in a 290ft² room and DTM801.
3. Standard data and messaging rates may apply. Requires Wi-Fi and app-enabled device. Requires iOS version 10 or above, or Android version 5 or above. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth 4.0 support.