Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Sims 3 University Life PC Game
- Achieve Academic Excellence. Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major
- Get Ready to Party! Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims just need to party! From hosting bonfires by the lake to doing juice keg stands at a dorm party, there are lots of ways to have a great time at university
- Make Connections and Network. Grow your social networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video
- Actions Matter. Just like in real life, your Sims’ decisions are deeply interconnected. For example, a Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops their Street Art skill and cred with the Rebels by tagging and spray painting
- Reap Benefits After University too! Reach the top job in your career path more easily with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job for university grads
Create and control Sims by customizing everything from their appearances and personalities to their homes. Then send them off to university where there's a world of new things to learn! From organizing a protest and experimenting with street art, to attending a lecture at the student union and joining in new class activities, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
- Control Your Sims' DestiniesSend them to university and they'll reap benefits after graduation too! Reach the top job in their career paths with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job. They may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer!
- Embrace the Social Possibilities!Instant message your friends, post to their walls, share your Sims and their memories, and more! Your Sims can make connections and network at university too! Grow their networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video to build their affiliation with the nerds, rebels, and jocks.
- Explore New Locations!Take your Sims to meet friends at park, go on a date at the bistro, and more. At university, your Sims can explore the campus and town, striking out at the bowling alley, flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans, browsing comic books at Keith's Komics, and more!
- Achieve Academic ExcellenceLearning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities.
- Get Ready to Party!Bonfires by the lake, juice keg stands at a dorm party - there are lots of ways to have fun!
- Actions MatterYour Sims' decisions are interconnected. A Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops Street Art skill and cred with the rebels by tagging and spray painting.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Consumable Product Return Policy